Anew Home Healthcare partners with families to provide comprehensive services for elders and people of all ages. Patients can remain in the comfort and security of their own homes or assisted living apartments. Many patients can even maintain their same daily routines. Home Healthcare can be the perfect options for a wide variety of scenarios including:
- Discharge from a hospital or skilled nursing center but require additional care at home
- Short-term nursing care or rehabilitation following outpatient surgery
- Nursing or aide services to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Ongoing healthcare needs due to the stress and demands of a chronic illness such as: heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes and other related conditions.
Our patients are the most important members of the healthcare team and take an active role in the planning of their care. Together, we can achieve your best self.
Home Healthcare Clinical Capabilities
Certified Home Health Aide
- Hair care
- Oral hygiene
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Services
- Strength training
- Gait training
- Proper use of medical equipment
- Activities of daily living training
- Swallowing and cognitive rehabilitation
Home Healthcare Payment Options
Medicare is accepted and has no deductible or co-pay. Medicaid, VA benefits, most insurance plans and private pay are also accepted. A member of our team will contact your insurance carrier to see what services will be covered and whether there will be any deductible or co-pays required, so you’ll know exactly what you will be paying out of pocket.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today for more information about Anew Home Care’s Home Health Services